Planning a picnic and in need of some lighthearted humour? Look no further! We’ve compiled an assortment of over 50+ hilarious jokes about picnics that will have you chuckling while you enjoy the great outdoors.
So, grab your picnic blanket, pack your favourite snacks, and get ready to indulge in a delightful comedy feast!
Read More: Swimming Jokes
Jokes About Picnic
- Why did the scarecrow bring a ladder to the picnic? He wanted to reach for the sky!
- What do you call a group of musical ants having a picnic? A picnic-orchestra!
- Why did the tomato turn red at the picnic? Because it saw the salad dressing!
- What do you call a bee that likes to have a picnic? A “Lunch Buzz”!
- How did the farmer fix his pants at the picnic? With a cabbage patch!
- Why did the picnic table go to the doctor? It had a case of “table-itis”!
- What did the big flower say to the little flower at the picnic? “Hi, bud!”
- What do you get if you cross a teddy bear and a picnic basket? A “bear-y” delicious lunch!
- Why did the watermelon bring a suitcase to the picnic? Because it couldn’t find a “melon” carrier!
- How do you invite a squirrel to your picnic? “Come, nuts are on me!”
- What did the bee say to the picnic blanket? “Hive got my eye on you!”
- Why did the golfer bring two pairs of pants to the picnic? In case he got a hole in one!
- What’s the best thing to put into a picnic basket? Your teeth!
- How did the cucumber feel at the picnic? In a “pickle”!
- What did one ant say to the other at the picnic? “I’ll have a little bit of everything!”
- Why did the picnic blanket go to therapy? It had attachment issues!
- What do you call a ghost’s favorite picnic food? Ghoulash!
- Why don’t oysters get invited to picnics? They’re too shellfish!
- What did the grape say to the apple at the picnic? “Stop wine-ing and let’s have fun!”
- Why did the picnic basket break up with the tablecloth? It felt suffocated!
Read More: Uber Jokes
Puns About Picnic
- What do you call a picnic without ants? Unbelievable!
- Why did the picnic basket get a ticket? It was parked in a “no-lunch zone”!
- What did the bread say to the sandwich at the picnic? “You’re the yeast of my worries!”
- How do you keep bugs away from your picnic? Hide their snacks!
- Why was the picnic blanket always invited to parties? It knew how to “unroll”!
- What do you get if you cross a bee and a bunny at a picnic? “Honey bunnies”!
- Why did the banana go to the picnic? Because it couldn’t find a “pair”!
- What did the bird say when it crashed a picnic? “Tweet and sour!”
- Why did the potato chips go to the picnic? Because they couldn’t resist the crunch!
- What’s a bee’s favorite picnic sport? Sting pong!
- Why did the ants bring their own condiments to the picnic? They didn’t want to “rely” on the host!
- What do you call a picnic without ants and bees? Blissful!
- Why did the picnic blanket call in sick? It had a case of “spread-itis”!
- What do you get if you cross a dog and a picnic? A “hot dog”!
- Why did the picnic blanket bring a map to the picnic? It didn’t want to get “grass-trated”!
Read More: London Jokes
- What did the salad say to the picnic-goer? “Lettuce have a great time!”
- Why did the bee bring a spoon to the picnic? It wanted to “bee” prepared!
- What do you call a snake having a picnic? A “ssssssnack”!
- Why did the vegetable bring a lawyer to the picnic? It wanted to “sue-cumber”!
- How do you throw a successful picnic for squirrels? Hide the nuts!
- What did the grape say to the orange at the picnic? “You’re peel-icious!”
- Why did the picnic blanket bring a camera? It wanted to capture the “snap-shot” memories!
- What do you get if you cross a mosquito and a picnic-goer? Buzz-kill!
- Why did the picnic-goer bring a ladder to the picnic? To reach for the top-notch treats!
- What’s a frog’s favorite picnic food? French flies!
- Why did the picnic-goer wear a raincoat? They wanted to “weather” any surprises!
- What do you call a picnic with dinosaurs? Pre-historicnic!
- Why did the bear bring a pillow to the picnic? For a “beary” comfortable nap!
- What did the picnic-goer say to the ants? “You’re really bugging me!”
- How do you keep a picnic from turning into a concert? Don’t invite the “sandwich” band!
- Why did the squirrel bring a boombox to the picnic? It wanted to “rock” the park!
- What did the bee say to the picnic-goer who brought too much food? “You’re really going over-honeyboard!”
Read More: Jokes About Lakes
Funny Picnic Jokes
- Why did the bicycle go to the picnic? It wanted to roll with the sandwiches!
- What do you call a dinosaur at a picnic? A “dino-bite”!
- Why did the picnic-goer bring a fan? To have a “breeze-y” time!
- What did the picnic blanket say to the grass? “You make a great cushion!”
- Why did the chicken bring a chef’s hat to the picnic? It wanted to be a “peck-nic” chef!
- What do you call a bear at a picnic? The “sandwich snatcher”!
- Why did the sunflower refuse to go to the picnic? It was too “sun-baked”!
- What’s a penguin’s favorite picnic snack? Icy-cold fish sandwiches!
- Why don’t scientists have picnics? Because they lack “table manners”!
- Why did the picnic-goer bring a ladder to the park? They heard the view was “a-maize-ing”!
Picnics are not only a wonderful way to enjoy nature but also a great opportunity for laughter and fun. We hope these jokes about picnics brought a smile to your face and added an extra layer of enjoyment to your next outdoor gathering. So, go out, have a picnic, and let the laughter roll!
Can I share these jokes at my next picnic?
Absolutely! These jokes are meant to be shared and enjoyed with friends and family.
Are these jokes suitable for all ages?
Yes, these jokes are family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
Can I use these jokes in a speech or presentation?
Of course! Feel free to use these jokes to add some humour to your speech or presentation.
Are there any specific jokes for kids?
While all the jokes are family-friendly, kids might especially enjoy jokes like the ones involving animals and silly puns.