Welcome to our legendary collection of Zelda jokes! Whether you’re a lifelong fan of The Legend of Zelda series or just exploring the kingdom of Hyrule, these jokes will surely tickle your funny bone.
From the heroic adventures of Link to the dastardly deeds of Ganon, you’ll find humor in the most iconic characters and moments from this beloved gaming franchise.
Read more: Video Game Jokes
Zelda Funny Moments
1. Why did Link go to therapy? Because he had too many triforce issues!
2. What do you call it when Ganondorf takes a break from being evil? A Ganon-break!
3. How does Link communicate with fish? He uses a Zora-acle!
4. What did Navi say to Link when he was having trouble with his sword? “Hey, Listen! Maybe it’s a sword-ache problem!”
5. Why did Ganondorf start a band? Because he wanted to rock Hyrule!
6. What did Link say when he couldn’t find his keys? “I can’t open the Door of Time!”
7. Why did the Cucco cross the road? To seek revenge on Link for all the times he attacked them!
8. What’s Link’s favorite instrument? The Ocarina, because it’s his Link to the past!
9. Why did Link go to cooking school? He wanted to learn how to make the perfect cucco cuccombos!
10. What’s Ganon’s favorite type of math? Triforce!
11. Why did Navi go to school? To improve her “Hey! Listen!”ing skills!
12. Why does Link make a great musician? Because he’s always in the right key!
13. What’s a Gerudo’s favorite game show? Wheel of Ganon!
14. What do you call it when Link gets a cold? The Legend of Sneeze!
15. Why did the chicken steal Link’s sword? It wanted to be a cucco with a sword-fighting chance!
16. What’s Link’s favorite type of movie? Anything with a lot of action and adventure!
17. Why did Zelda go to the dentist? She needed a new Crown!
18. What did Link say when he lost his wallet? “I guess it’s rupee time to look for it!”
19. Why did Link break up with his ocarina? Because it couldn’t keep up with his tempo!
20. What’s Ganondorf’s favorite dessert? Evil Pie!
21. Why did Link apply for a job at the post office? He wanted to master the art of parcel-force!
Read more: Jokes On Games
22. What did Link say when he met a Rito for the first time? “You’re a real wingman!”
23. Why was Link always successful in school? Because he had the Triforce of Knowledge!
24. What’s the Gerudo’s favorite fruit? Ganon-berry!
25. Why did Link bring a ladder to the Temple of Time? Because he wanted to go to the next level!
26. What’s a Stalfos’s favorite instrument? The trom-bone!
27. Why did Link become a gardener? He wanted to master the art of cutting grass!
28. What’s Ganon’s favorite type of shoes? Pig-toe loafers!
29. Why did Navi get a computer? So she could “Hey! Listen!” in binary!
30. What do you call it when Link and Zelda get married? A royal engagement!
31. Why did Link open a bakery? Because he kneaded the dough for adventure!
32. What’s a cucco’s favorite social media platform? Peck-er!
33. Why did Link bring a ladder to a concert? Because he heard the music was off the scale!
34. What’s Ganondorf’s favorite card game? Poker of Power!
35. Why did Link get a job at the clock shop? He wanted to keep up with the times!
36. What do you call a gathering of Zoras? A splash party!
37. Why did Link start a bakery with the Happy Mask Salesman? Because they wanted to make a lot of dough!
38. What’s the Skull Kid’s favorite fruit? Mask-melons!
39. Why did Link become an artist? Because he wanted to master the art of drawing the Master Sword!
40. What’s Ganon’s favorite place to relax? The Temple of Time-share!
41. Why did Link become a comedian? Because he wanted to master the art of humor!
42. What’s Tingle’s favorite dance style? Tingle-foxtrot!
Read more: Discord Packing Jokes
43. Why did Link become a pharmacist? He wanted to master the art of potion-making!
44. What’s Ganondorf’s favorite candy? Trident Layers!
45. Why did Link get a job as a carpenter? He wanted to master the art of crafting!
46. What’s a Poe’s favorite song? “Boo-dy, I Did It Again!”
47. Why did Link start a fashion line? Because he wanted to master the art of tunic design!
48. What’s Impa’s favorite type of storytelling? Sheik tales!
49. Why did Link bring a broom to Hyrule Castle? He wanted to sweep the princess off her feet!
50. What’s Ganondorf’s favorite game show? Wheel of Morality!
51. Why did Link become a chef? Because he wanted to master the art of cooking Lon Lon Ranch stew!
52. What’s a Zora’s favorite instrument? The fish-olin!
53. Why did Link become a comedian? Because he wanted to master the art of humor!
54. What’s the Happy Mask Salesman’s favorite currency? Maskarooni!
55. Why did Link become a zookeeper? He wanted to master the art of taming cuccos!
56. What’s Tingle’s favorite fruit? Kooloos!
57. Why did Link bring a ladder to the Gerudo Fortress? Because he heard they needed a new leader!
58. What’s Ganon’s favorite type of music? Pig-hop!
59. Why did Link take a map to the Lost Woods? He didn’t want to get lost in thought!
60. What’s a Moblin’s favorite book genre? Fantasy novels, of course!
61. Why did Navi go to the comedy club? She wanted to “Hey! Listen!” to some jokes!
62. Why did Link become a gardener in Termina? He thought he might find a Majora’s Mask!
63. What’s Ganondorf’s favorite type of sandwich? A Triforce-club sandwich!
We hope you enjoyed our compilation of Zelda jokes that brought a touch of Hyrulian humor to your day.
Whether you’re battling Dark Link or saving Princess Zelda, remember to embrace the lighter side of this legendary world.
What inspired the Zelda jokes in this collection?
These jokes draw inspiration from the characters, places, and iconic moments within The Legend of Zelda series. They aim to capture the essence of the game’s adventure and fantasy.
Are these jokes suitable for all ages?
Yes, these jokes are family-friendly and appropriate for all ages, just like the Zelda games themselves.
Can I share these jokes with my fellow Zelda enthusiasts?
Absolutely! Feel free to share these jokes with your friends, family, or fellow Zelda fans to spread the joy and humor of this legendary series.