Baltimore Ravens fans, get ready to lighten up and enjoy a good laugh! We’ve compiled a list of 40+ rib-tickling jokes about your beloved Ravens.
Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just a casual observer, these one-liners will surely bring a smile to your face. So, let’s dive right in and have some fun!
Read More: Crow jokes
Hilarious Baltimore Ravens:
- Why don’t the Baltimore Ravens ever use elevators? Because they’re afraid of getting stuck in the basement!
- How do Ravens stay warm during the winter? They huddle.
- Why was the Baltimore Ravens’ football team so good at math? They had a lot of “Raven”ous fans!
- What do the Ravens and a possum have in common? Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.
- Why did the Ravens bring a ladder to the game? Because they heard the Seahawks had a strong defense!
- Why did the Ravens start a bakery? They wanted to have their own “Flacco” turnovers.
- What did the Ravens fan do when they won the Super Bowl? He turned off his PlayStation.
- How do you stop a Raven from stealing your lunch? Take away their silverware.
- Why did the Ravens go to the bank? To get their quarterback a nickel for his thoughts.
- Why don’t the Ravens ever play hide and seek? Because good luck hiding with that loud “caw-caw” on defense!
- What do Ravens and bad comedians have in common? They both make lousy “punts.”
- Why don’t Ravens ever make good secret agents? Because they’re terrible at keeping things under wraps.
- What’s the Ravens’ favorite card game? Quarter-back-er.
- What’s a Ravens fan’s favorite ice cream flavor? Fumbles and Cream.
- Why do Ravens fans make terrible detectives? Because they can never find a good defense.
- Why did the Ravens bring a ladder to the game? They wanted to see some “high”lights!
- Why did the Ravens install a new toilet at the stadium? They heard it had a better flush rate.
- How do Ravens fans keep cool in the summer? They use their “Ray-Lewis” fans.
- Why did the Ravens player go to the bank? To get his quarterback!
- What’s the Ravens’ secret to a good game? Keep your “Flacco” of tricks up your sleeve.
- Why don’t the Ravens go on vacation? They can’t find three “Ws” in a row.
- Why don’t Ravens players ever get locked out of their houses? Because they always carry a “key” to the game.
- Why did the Ravens bring a ladder to the field? They heard the Patriots had a high score!
- Why do Ravens fans make great astronauts? Because they’re used to zero gravity – in the win column.
Read More: Swan jokes
Baltimore Ravens Edition:
- What do you call a Raven who’s always in a hurry? Fast Flacco.
- Why did the Ravens start a gardening club? Because they heard it’s a great way to “grow” their fanbase.
- What’s a Ravens fan’s favorite dance move? The “Sack Shuffle.”
- Why don’t Ravens ever play hide and seek? Because they always “ravenously” pursue their opponents!
- What’s the Ravens’ favorite restaurant? The “End Zone Cafe.”
- Why did the Ravens player bring a ladder to the game? He wanted to “climb” the leaderboards.
- Why don’t the Ravens ever become actors? Because they can’t stop “hamming” it up on the field.
- Why did the Ravens player bring a ladder to the game? He wanted to “rise” to the occasion.
- What’s a Ravens fan’s favorite movie genre? Suspense, because every game is a nail-biter!
- Why did the Ravens bring a ladder to the stadium? To reach new “heights” of success!
- What do Ravens fans bring to the beach? Their “Ray” of sunshine.
- Why did the Ravens quarterback bring a ladder to the huddle? He heard it was a great way to “elevate” his team’s performance.
- Why do Ravens fans love gardening? They can always “plant” themselves in front of the TV.
- What’s a Ravens fan’s favorite subject in school? History, because they love to “raven” about their team’s past victories.
- Why did the Ravens bring a ladder to the Super Bowl? Because they wanted to “climb” to the top!
- Why don’t the Ravens ever play cards with the Eagles? Because they’re afraid of getting “sacked” at the table!
- What do Ravens fans call their morning coffee? Joe Flacco.
- Why did the Ravens quarterback open a bakery? To throw some sweet “touchdown” passes.
- What’s a Raven’s favorite type of music? Rap, because they love tackles and puns.
- Why did the Ravens player bring a ladder to the game? He wanted to “climb” the ranks of the NFL.
- Why don’t Ravens fans ever need umbrellas? Because they’re used to “Ray”nings of success!
- Why did the Ravens start a clothing store? They wanted to sell “Flacco” jackets.
- What’s a Ravens fan’s favorite board game? Chess, because it’s all about strategy, just like their team.
- Why did the Ravens player bring a ladder to practice? He heard it’s the quickest way to “rise” to the top.
- What’s a Ravens fan’s favorite TV show? “Game of Throws,” of course!
There you have it, 40+ uproarious Baltimore Ravens jokes to brighten your day. These lighthearted one-liners are perfect for sharing with your fellow Ravens fans or just to add some fun to your game day.
Remember, laughter is the best way to cheer on your team, win or lose!
Do Ravens fans really enjoy these jokes?
Yes, many Ravens fans have a great sense of humor and love to share a good laugh.
Are these jokes all in good fun?
Absolutely! These jokes are meant to be light-hearted and not intended to offend anyone.
I use these jokes to tease my Ravens-loving friends?
Of course, just remember to keep it friendly and fun.
How can I come up with my own Ravens jokes?
Get creative and think about aspects of the team or players that stand out. Wordplay is always a good start!